View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
Oralcraz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcraz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: is it time to end?

Hi TS, YES. Is time to end....(especially if yr complication means u are attached/married).
Share my experience with u. Few yrs ago, hv problem with wifey. Lack of sex, lack of luv and care. Very down emotionally. At the verge of divorce. Come along a beautiful, sexy colleague who is 12 yrs younger then me. Share good conversation and has good mature mindset. Wah! How to tahan! So, decided to seriously consider a new relationship. However, this lady has a bf who is a 2 timer. So, when bf 2 time her, she spent time with me. We were intimate but no sexual intercourse. Although very tiring and taxing, relationship was pleasant for about 6 months until.....one day.....I decided to spy on her. Told her will be outstation for 3 days but was at her opposite blk on one of the afternoon. Notice bf at her house (no one else at home). Try calling but for 30 mins no one answer. Notice bf came out fm house and left. At that moment, tears were on my eyes. Told myself, Heng Ah. A day later when asked.....admitted was f...... with him. Totally devastated but then I said to myself, afterall who am I to her??? So, I just and that's it. Ended and later she left the company.

So, buddy, is yr call. Good luck.