Thread: FR on Bo Bo
View Single Post
Old 29-10-2003, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Doomas
Heh heh...no joke! It's a farking 32F! Bit saggy bt tt's 2 be expected of boobs of that magnitude. When she was slapping my back with her Atlas globes, I swear I cd measure the impact on the Richter scale

And for a newbie to GL, her service is farking KNNBCCBHG good manz! Imagine when she become lao jiao how? Service lagi best! Panting liao...
Must really see to appreciate... Haha!!! But it is nevertheless GREAT and HUMONGOUS news for Boobs lover like me. I am sure many bros will be feeling the same thing. Last tried Lee Wen 2 years ago but not very impressed. She is from 1612, Tommy's place right? I think have to go directly there instead of my regular place at 2034A... Haha, thanks for the FR and intro once again...

Regards
GiftonJS