Thread: Dorris
View Single Post
Old 27-10-2003, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Explorer2
I was abt to rebutt you by saying wait till you have seen Estee and you will definitely want FJ with her though she is old...
but realised we share the same opinions abt her!!

In fact, i am sure all bros here will agree with me she looks damn good and seductive for her age... think she is easily above 40...
but her boobs and butts are like half the age!!

Meanwhile Bros, would like to bring your attention to this young recep which I chanced upon abt one month ago during my first vist at Dorris..... When I came in, it was another old lady... but think they change shift at afternoon 4 pm...

But when i came out, from a south east direction or 5 pm direction, i approached the counter from behind (abt to exit).... I saw a young lady casually manning the recep counter...
At first glance, nothing special, cos she was dressed in black pants... but the next thing that caught my eye....
was lau eh.... nose bleed mann... she was wearing this tight fitting spaghetti top with a plunging neck line... she was so fair... her skin damn smooth and creamy!! and i could really see her whole milky C++ breasts (from 5 pm direction / behind her from an angle), less the nipples which are covered by her lacy bra!! My first reaction was to grab her from behind!! but cannot lah, scarly bo tai bo ji, kanna police case!! Immediately have a hard-on!! so i was damn happy thinking that she works here... so when i asked her name, she said she is actually not a masseuse but just the recep....

Kannineh!! recep's boobs fairer, younger, bustier and more delicious than their in-house masseuse!! what has the world come to??

Can any other bros confirm to this??? I dun think i cork eye just for that moment... cant remember her face now though cos its the boobs that stick a permanent impression and hard-on for me!!
think if not wrong she was from merlin then glass hotel, river view then dorris.

She said she remember me in merlin , and i said i can't remember.
But 1 thing for sure, is u can see her frequently in AMK.
Think she stay there .