View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2345 / Power: 16
Sexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Just want to share, my encounter with a FL

Thanks Bro cablesnwires, Bro FL Lover and Bro BlurWolfe for the advices.
(Don't know later Sam will say advice got plural or singular form or not?? )
Will up your points later.

First to answer Bro Cablesnwires, I am not cheating her. Actually I am observing her behaviour with me whenever she stays with me (when she needs rest). Not that I do not want to give her name. From my observation, she can be a great sex companion due to the fact that she is a professional in this line. However, well, if I think deeper, it is like buying an "white elephant" item and you do not know where to put. Other than sex, I can say that, not much attractive. Most importantly consider BF and GF relationship, sometimes she is quite rude to me. Let's look at few examples:

1) One of the incident is she asked her customer or one of the police head in Batam to confront me. I was threaten that time and almost being retain in lock up. And that day itself I just finished my work in Singapore quite late and back to Batam. I still remember that day until now.

2) Once she kept provoking me in a car and I tried to slap her (not so hard) a few times and she asked me to drive to a nearby police station and kept threaten me.

3) Once we went to Jakarta and due to a small quarrel (for taking Japanese food or not), she made police report and I was "invited" to police station.

Due to my gut and determination, I did not experience much lost in the above incident. Just I want to say is that, all the while I was trying to be nice with her. Just that I think her heart is not with me. That is why I am hesitating in giving her a name.

Also there were few incidents that I found that she has many affairs with other guys.

1) Once she said want to buy her cousin who gave birth recently baby food. Who knows in the end (that was when I was about to with her) I found out that she actually took motorbike to another hotel to meet with her customer from Singapore. Well, that time I did forgive her as that was beginning.

2) Once, she came back working in JB for a month, then after few days she said that she wants to go to JB to collect her money or what, just 1 day. I told her to go in the morning and back in the evening. But she insisted to go in the evening and back the next day. I smelled fishy. That night I gave her a several calls and she hung my when I ask her more in depth who is she with. This also triggered another incident that when she came back, I tore apart her passport and in the end I lost about 2k plus.

3) she mentioned to me to go to Tg Pinang with a good friend. Then when I call her friend which she claimed was with her, her friend turned her handpone off. I ask her to pass the phone to her friend, but she did the same also. The next day she said that she was pregnant and went for abortion actually. When later she said is actually they visited her friend's relative house and there are some kids, therefore she turned the handphone off.

4) At least 3 times, her customers come to Batam. Most of the time are on Sundays (I don't know about other weekdays, maybe she was having affairs also with some other people, which I don't know), I have to sent her to HER CuSTOMERS. IMAGINE THAT! What a normal guy with gal will think ? What is she taking me as? But sometimes I forgive her as I cannot give her security in life and I honour her job even though is such a low class job.

To Bro FL Lover and BlurWolfe,

I am quite alone here. Not many friends here and even though some think that I am in heaven here, but I am thinking the other way round.

A lot of them are working thinking of their family under poverty or raising money for their family, their kids, their parents to accomplish some of their ambition, studying, buying land, buying house and etc. I can't take it to xxx them. Therefore occasionally only when there is an urge only I strike here.

Money I gave to her 1k is only minimum. Excluding when I go out with her and additional ang pow or bonus during big days and occasions.

Even though I am alone, now I have figured out those points mentioned by Bro FL Love and BlurWolfe.

I strongly believe that this line is the golden fact : Therefore, why get the headache to carry on, if you want settle down, find a proper galfren, not with a WL.

My simple logic to some other newbies:

i) Will you be the most handsome (even though no money) among the handsome?

ii) Will you be the richest among the rich

to her?