View Single Post
Old 20-01-2009, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Juz let me share briefly with u.

Tg Pinang was once a good fcuking place. Much better than Batam. But now its history. Though teres still KM24 where gils are available but the distance already piss most of us off. Gils oso CMI. And i oso ustand most gils in KTV town prefer ST. Prices ranges fm 150K or slightly lower. U can get FLs for LT. Prices oso RP300K and above. The latter u have to take the risk cos its FLs.

So, u see. Teres only two fcuking cheap places (actually 3, hehehe) available i.e. Batam and TBK whereby u could choose ur gils in fish tank or in rows concept and u pay midrange RP500K (RP280K oso have) for LT. LT mean overnite. At TBK u could easily get the gils at 10am...and shes urs till next morning 8 or 9am. U treat her well, u get countless bonks. Tats wat u want rite? Wat I am saying here is can u tink of any other nearby fcuking cheap places where it only cost u S$70...and shes urs for @24hrs?? Have some heart when come to tipping the gils.

As for gils attitude problm, go thru the thread and read all those Frs which bros had painstakingly posted. U will realize tat choosing a pretty SYT do come with a price. It varies fm gils to gils. Important thing is tere must be chemistry and respect her for the kind of job shes doing. So, for me, I prefer MILF. Top priority is SERVICES! Looks (6/10), secondary, juz fine for me. To each his own ya.
well said bro...