View Single Post
Old 20-01-2009, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Story of Me and a maid (SB)

I was a little disappointed with anger and asked her what’s the problem and she told me she feel uneasy doing
all these inside her boss’s house. Then she suggest why not go over to her room which of cos I can’t wait for
that. Immediately I walked as fast as my legs could carry to her room, at the same time I try smelling my middle
finger as I’m very sensitive to odour. To my delight, there’s not a smell at all.

Upon reaching there, I unzipped my pants and pull out my extremely hardened rod and without the need to tell her
what I wants, she started to put her mouth over it and suck it like the ice-cream’s going to melt. I then drop my
pants completely on the floor and pushed my underwear lower to exposed everything.