View Single Post
Old 14-12-2008, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 18
grouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant future
Re: My Husband dont lick me at all

My apologies first if anyone is going to be offended by this post. I am just stating bare facts and I don't mean to attack anyone of other race.

I just cannot get myself to lick the pussy of my partner of 18 years. She is Malay, very horny and always want sex. She cums easily and very violently.

Her pussy is always so smelly that I actually would start to retch and puke if I were to get near to her pussy. The smell is not fishy but like the BO of the sweaty Bangladeshi workers you come across in the evening after their hard day's work and when they haven't bathed. I just cannot tahan. The only thing I can do is to finger her and even so my fingers will stink for 2-3 days. The smell remains, even after washing with soap.

I licked her once though and that was about two months after getting to know her. We were at the Pasir Ris chalet and at that time, I was having flu. I just couldn't smell anything at that time. I was sleeping when she "attacked" me by sucking my dick. I got aroused, and while rubbing each other's body, my mouth got near to her pussy and I didn't smell anything. So I started licking her and she cummed too after. THAT was the ONE and ONLY time I licked her. After I got well, I tried again but just couldn't. The horrible smell just made me wanna puke. The thing is, I have told her about it. The smell is the same, whether she bathes and washes her pussy or not. I think it comes from her secretions. I don't know. I have no answer for this and I do miss licking pussy.