View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 16
pokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samster
CHINATOWN getting abit alive

erm... new here =D may hav broken english.paiseh

recently i walk ard chinatown coz i live new there and saw a few massage shop open (about 3) its at people park complex.most girl are PRC and got 1 shop is half malay and sg chinese. the sg girl one is quite chio, got the gf feel.MAssage is good, at least got the crack sound when he press ur back. then after massage will ask u turn ard and massage abit b4 gettin close to my bro. she will put her mouth beside ur ear, lick abit and whisper the golden question to u. She has can hav HJ and BJ but not FJ =.=. this stage already nid something to aim liao, feeling same can already. very attentive and can roam ard freely but no kissing =.= so 15 min settle all.the girl name adelin or sumthing in late 20s or early 30s. quite sexy la

Entrance fee: 20 dollar half an hrs of massage
HJ : i bargain until 40 ( try ur luck )
BJ : 60 ( to me abit ex )

Environment: Small, only 2 small rm and sumthing got 4 girl inside. dunnoe wad they doin also =.=

Body : 6/10
Face : 6/10
Skill : 6/10
attitude : 7/10

bro one phrase : mai hiam buay pai , hiam liao kanasai

i wan to be active and kind brother can tell me any gd stuff ard chinatown or tanjong pagar =D i dun wan travel too far. last time alot one then kana raid =.= if wan mre dtrail feel free to pm me