Old 26-10-2008, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Crobot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Tried once @ Kusu island with my father's young misteress. I hate my father coz he always win over my girls. He looks abit like Sean connery, I think the girls are attracted to his aura.

So I took my revenge at Kusu island.... She is my dad's favourite, looks like the TCS acteress Felicia Chin.

This is how it started... I invited her for a picnic at the island, I assured her that it's just a normal picnic nothing more as my mum is also accompaning us. She know that my mum is going so she feel more comfortable. Mind u my mum dunno that she is my dad's misteress. But she tell me not to reveal her relationship with my dad, I tell her it is silly of me to do that. So merrily we when to the island for a family picnic.

When we reach the island, the first thing my mum want to do is to pray for the goodwill of our family, hope that my dad,her and myself live a good live, heathy and prosperous... So she when to the temple to pray...

So when my mum left for prayer, being an opportunist myself, I stare at my dad's misteress right into the eyes and tell her that she is a bad girl and I am very dissapointed in her.... how can she have affair with my dad while going to a picnic with my mum? I verbal fucked her bitterly(real fuck come later my fren). I can see she is very guilty, her face was flushing. I told her straight that i am going to reveal her affair with my dad to my mum. I can see she is taunted, and she is trembling begging me not to reveal anything to my mum, if not all her branded stuff like LV, Gucci bags will stop flowing from my dad. My dad is a fucking cheebye, it's the $$$ part he wins me....

I tell her that she can make it up if she makes me happy, she ask me how to make me happy. I laughed right in her face that she is kidding me... She knows what I want, just only act blur. Then she revealed one of her aeroplane nipple to me try to make me happy.... I laughted hysterically, and tell her it's a nice try that if she thinks by revealing one of her pathetic puay key nipple that I am going to be satisefied, she can forget about LV or gucci bags supply. She burst out in tear and begs me to forgive her, I say can that she have to provide me with a bitch fuck. She agreed to it but I can see she is very reluctant, lmao!! I just love to fuck reluctant babes, she tell me to fuck away from my mum when she comes back, I say of course I will fuck her in a remote place away from my mum. I found a great place which is quite remote near to a wishing well full of turtles.

Tell you this girl have great body with a super SYT feature, she was wearing jeans at that time, basket makes my job abit tough. but anyway I dun care my sperm have reached boiling pt, I am a horny monster. I stripped her jeans and she was like no no you can't do that.... the more she resist the more I feel like fucking the hell out of her.. wow after I stripped her jeans she was wearing Gstring wow that really turns me on big time then without hesitation I pull her gstring aside and pussy/anal paint her... this girl is really a bitch with smelly ass and cheebye, I gave her a hard spank on her ass cheek, funny is one time say dun want the next second screaming in estacy, I tell her to shut the hell up if she wants to activate the monkeys and nunnies from the holy temple. She seems to lost control still screaming.... fucking hell... a monk sneaked in and saw our hanky panky he was like "Amitabal" very upset in our action then here comes a nun and saw our hanky panky she was like "Amitabal" too. both the monk and the nun was very uncomfortable at each other's present seeing that our love making action, shit..my girl still won't quit her screaming while i paint her, i have to act blur and pretend nothing had happen. Suddenly something caught my attention.... the monk was fingering the nun!!! I was like good grief..lol!! Anyway it's a good inspiration.

Then when I was about to jam my cock into my girl, my mum came and saw me with my piccaso artwork and the monk doing his ying yang zi, she was like oh my fucking god! This time I have to stop my action and explain what actually happen...