Thread: Police Report
View Single Post
Old 21-10-2008, 06:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 19
ekimus83 is a glorious beacon of lightekimus83 is a glorious beacon of lightekimus83 is a glorious beacon of lightekimus83 is a glorious beacon of lightekimus83 is a glorious beacon of lightekimus83 is a glorious beacon of light
Police Report

Sorry bros if this is a repeat. Might be abit long. Just tot I shuld let all cheongsters here know.

This evening just went acc my gf to Cantonment complex make a police report due to some bastard that found her fren's lost phone and smsing all the female contacts inside lewd chi smses asking the girls for free sex. Cos lotsa my gf's kakis kena so dey all decide to make a complaint (listen liaos I oso hot).

Anyways, the real story began when we were waiting for our q-no. My gf was tokin to her galfrenz while I overheard another lady and her fren making a report at the counter. The story goes sumthg like this: The lady started getting lewd smses asking hw much she charge per sexxion, she when free can mit-up, etc. Then she replied telling the guy to f-off and all irritating nonsense girls can tink of. She then asked him where in the world he got her no from wich of cos he nvr dare to say. That is until after some threatening to call the police on this guy, then he say "It's from an advert I saw on the web", which later he oso say is from "sbf".

This part abit funny, she started telling the PO that she doesn't know what it means and that after googling she only managed to find "Singapore Business Forums". But of cos, being a female she in the end found out its SBF but CANNOT GET IN due to the clever thg our bro put as members only. She then complain about the guy calling her a FL which she saw on our front page but doesn't know what the hell it means. And that it (SBF) must be a sexual website, ordering the PO to lodge a court order wanting to close us down, which the good man said he can't do anything if the website has strict regulations on mmbers and does not portray offensive materials on the front page and oso if its just ONE SINGULAR COMPLAINT.

Well, the end you all can pretty much guess but I just wanna give a small piece of advice to the guy who smsed her, "bro, try to save our haven lahz. dun anyhow leak SBF's name pls, thanx"; and the guy who posted the "advert", "bro, dunno if you just playin or cos she's sum1 u hate but singapore is very law-conscious, play with fire and u might just get burnt"; and lastly to the b**t**d that smsed my gf, "WTF u tink is farni ar??! ppl anihw send sex request sms to ur gf or sis or call to harass them u like izzit??! betta dun lemme catch u"

Thanx all for looking at my thread. Cheers!~