View Single Post
Old 20-10-2008, 09:25 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Legendzgmf is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Hv U Encounter FLs Using Different Nos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelhorn View Post
Maybe I 'cheong' too much and easily bumped into such situation that some bros may encounter too.
Just went up this FL introduced by one of the bro here. Confirmed with her time and rm no later in the htl.
Open the door, damn...not a looker. Not even a slightest sight I'm in the mood to carry on with her at all after seeing the product at the door step. Ahh..pai seh also to ask her to leave immediately. Force myself to like entertain her 1 round and get the f***off. Never in my life to make love until so 'kang kor'. Just tell myself if it happens again in the future, no more Mr Nice Guy. I'll send her to the incinerator plant.
Next day, yes i mean what I say. The next day, to compensate my steelhorn having to force to eat what it doesn't, I arranged another PRC this time with different name and h/p nos to attend to me real good.
I remember i was busy with a client over the phone in the room and 'ding dong...' went up to open the door without peeping the hole...what the f***, the same old heck again. It's like history of yesterday repeat itself. F*** man, I quickly finished up the conversation and hang up the line. Asked her why is she using different no and name down here. I know its her right to use as many names and lines she could but for heaven sake be professional if you are using in this trade. U know how many bros here are looking for fresh faces and they hv to really plan their time and spent their money of their expectation. Just imagine i hv to face that FL (which I'm not even wanted to consider)twice in a roll within such short period.
Is the time and mood concern that we hv to go thru for every session you book with a FL. Know what I mean?
To continue my later part story, seriously was devastated with great disappointment when I saw her. I asked her what if I'm to pass her 2nd no to other bros without meeting her yet and some bros may hv also seen her before and a turn down from them? I told myself before no more Mr Nice Guy, I quickly put back by shirt and politely ask her to leave as I'm checking out instantly.
What's your take? Any bros want to share your train of thought?
Yah i have a 1 word to descride this.....

<<<""FATE"">>>

<<<""缘分"">>>