View Single Post
Old 20-10-2008, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 18
wolfmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywolfmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jin Hua - 22 yo PRC Student in SG, Super GF Feel (Pix Inc)

Slightly delay in my FR for this gal... wonderful experience with her that I never expected...

wanted to try this gal due to the senseual pic posted by TS... Requested contacts but was told that she was on red alert... nvm keep on SMS her when she is free... keep chatting done... then she told me last Thursday that she is clear so I immediately wanted to fix schedule..

She told me area G is high alert so requested this hotel (which I had never heard before) ... but no choice who tell me itch so rush down to check..
lucky place quite easily located (near main road) so check in and sms room no...

was waiting and imaging wat gal will meet with every second tinking... that 15mins is the longest that I ever experience... then "Ding Dong" wah scare me man.. so loud so jump up and open the door..

saw an SYT and quickly guide her in.. her face is between foxy and school gal type.. wear a loose shirt that I really love... she appear very shy and stand far far away when talking to me.. we spend quite some time chatting about her life... and I also slowly guide her from standing to the bed and beside me....

After some chating before I even knew it, she sudden spur out and we start frenching me.. that action started the whole show… our lips never free off each other… We started rabba… and my hands went in to locate the important lock.. she was gipping.. while I snap open single-handed easily…. “我还不知道你是个开锁专家“..
Within minutes we clear off everything… and never split off…

As I was about to slide my hand southwards… she sudden stop me and say.. “让我来服务你。。“I can still remember her looks.. really really seductive.. with her mole beside her mouth.. is just like.. any AV gals you can imagine..

Thinking back her BBBJ I can still feel high.. despite not the best that I had before.. her looks when she is licking my rod.. really made me high… after 15mins of enjoying her service.. I really need to stop her and cap myself.. .(cannot tahan liao..)
I was searching for the cap (we strip each other during our frenching and clothes were everywhere…) as showing me the “cum get me face”

Quickly search and cap myself.. while running on top.. wanted her to ride on me as I prefer to “drink milk” while riding… once enter.. I can feel the tightness and the skin smoothness as I carry her around…. as our speed of motion increase her moaning was increasing… and getting louder and louder… what follow-that was heavy breathing and her soft moan of “ 快。。快。。 深一点。。我要深一点。。。。“
“啊。。爽。。 好爽啊。。”

As I feel the sensation & highness coming.. quickly put her in standard position to continue with my thrusting… faster and faster… till… …. she was screaming..
“不行了。。。。。不行了。。。。死了。。死了。。。。。啊。。。。“

I managed to release all my past week load into her.. (of cos with cap la)

Ratings:
Name: told me her name is Xi Xi..
looks: 7.5/10 (Standard SYT.. initial look shy.. but she had a seductive look.. if u get her started on..)
frenching : 8/10 (really like frenching.. will be higher if she dun smoke)
Boobs : C cupper (big and soft but cannot tell.. but I think should be B+ - C)
BBBJ : 8/10 (give high points… for the look when licking)
GFE : 8.5/10 (can click .. but would think lover more than galfriend..)
FJ : 8/10 (Good to carry and bonking was hot man… )
ht : 16X (medium but nice for me)
wt : 4X (good shape..)
damage : 80 (where to find.. she is a nice gal..)
RTF: I will .. .when I am back..

She will be here studying so think brother can arrange your time..
Up points if brother enjoy.. my FR…

Any contact pls contact TS.. must thank him for bring such gems…