View Single Post
Old 13-09-2008, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 17
janet.gunn is one of the Best!janet.gunn is one of the Best!janet.gunn is one of the Best!janet.gunn is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Tall, elegant, perfect-figured Xiao Xue (with pics)

As my boss is not in town, so try my luck to meet her for a "extended lunch" hour slot today since she is hot property. She replies she is available!! So straightaway put up an 'urgent last minute meeting' look in front of my fellow colleagues and make my way down from Tuas.

When I reached the kopi shop she is waiting, I was pleasantly surprised with her look & dressing. She look & dress like the 'girl next door' which you won't be caught dead in GL by friends or acquaintances that you are having lunch with a hooker!(Which we did after the session).

Get into my car & we check-in to my favorite Joo Chiat Firing range. Along the way tcss a bit but she look tired and a bit listless. (I guess must be from the toil of daily 'tek kan session' given by all the bros in the forum) On that, can't help feeling a bit sympathetic to their plight & they need to earn $ this way so far from home..haiz..

However, once inside the room and watching her stripped, my animal instincts took over all the moral conscience guilt feelings. I hugged her from the back with my hands massaging her ‘eau de natural’ B-cupped tits. I agreed with TS that her tits are firm and very nice to hold. This compliment coming from me, who is a tits-man that normally savage C-cupper and above is uncommon. Then she turns her neck and gives me a CFM look. I responded to her sexy looks by meeting our lips. She is quite a frencher, with our tongues interlocking and sucking each other lung in between kisses. Then we proceed to shower together and surprisingly with the earlier buildup, the shower was a dampener as it was quite SOP. It’s ok for me though because the air-con was bloody cold and I do not want ‘chill’ myself by spending too long in the bathroom.
Next we jump on the bed like two big kids (luckily the bed can take our weight) and engage in another round of smooching, catbath and the GFE she give is very real and her moans are ‘genuine’.
Then I grab my ‘blank attachment’ & pass it to her, she seem to have research on the different CD as she commented that my make in Japan 003 CD tip is prone to slip to the side with vigorous shafting and she is afraid the rubber will tear and leak during ejaculation. Can tell she is very worried about adopting the specimen of our bros. Nevertheless, attachment once on, own time one target, I started arty using the missionary bombardment. And can see she really enjoy it with her eyes closed and responding intimately with every thrust of my stroke. When I move into intense velocity thrusting, she hug and wraps me tightly with her legs, felt her clitoris tightening then she called out ‘Bao bei…urgh…”and she climaxed. I then switch her over to doggie and continue my penetration with my outstretched hands grabbing her nice perky tits. She was all aroused as she has just came and with my continuous arty bombardment, it is giving her new sensation as she became totally inhibited with high moaning pitch that rival Mariah Carey! Then I turn her over and lifted her soft ass toward me for deeper penetration. The atmosphere in the room was electrifying. I was thrusting her faster and faster and she responded by pulling me toward her and at times ‘scratching’ me. She was moaning..’urgh..urgh..’and then we came together. Physically exhausted, she laid beside me and nibbling my earlobe and say:”Bao bei, ni hao li hai…”

Totally satisfied, we washed up and went for lunch together. This ‘extended lunch’ definitely ranked one of the best bong I ever have and will stay in my memories to savor for the longest time.

Looks: 7/10(Natural beauty with little make-up)
Boobs: 7/10 (Nice firm solid handful B-cupper)
BBBJ: - (Not necessary as she got me so horny)
FJ: 8.5/10 (Cannot rank her perfect as there isn’t any in the first place)
Damage: 70 + (tip)+(hotel)
RTF: Yes, definitely and must do it before she leave on 20th. Feeling sad that tis gem is leaving so soon already!

(Bro TS, she is grateful to you for the help during her stay here. BTW, we just miss meeting each other yesterday because before she joins me for nourishment with turtle soup, she met you over at L23.)