Thread: Local Girl Gina
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 19
Funseekerguy is one of the Best!Funseekerguy is one of the Best!Funseekerguy is one of the Best!Funseekerguy is one of the Best!
Re: Local Girl Gina

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
Bro Stash, if Gina really does AJ... i'm sure our Bro Frankiestine will be very interested...

P.S. AJ -- Anal Jabbing.
Confirm she did AJ cos i have tried her b4...she is a very pitiful gal... hope bros who r going to try her please treat her well....in fact i got her cont in the chatline many months ago...she told me her story of why she need to come into fl scene and work hard for more money...at first i dont quite believe her... until one day, i saw her distribution flyers at mrt station...that shows she is willing to work hard for money and not only just by doing fl to earn a living...that time after trying her, she did requested me to be her OKT and help her to look for more customers... but i got no time to help her and secondly, i dont like to earn this kind of money thru this means....hopefully, i hope that the TS is not trying to earn this kind of money on the expense of her.... if u really want to help... pls help sincerely......

Btw, pls dont PM me for her cont.... i am not the thread starter and also i did not have her no anymore....