Thread: Jakarta Info
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Jakarta's trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightmanAD View Post
Ps. I have sent a CC to Bro Aakumu to post under his nick, to clear everything that he is not My clones.
Unfortunately he has admitted that he has created clones, so unless you can prove to us that this is not another clone, then I will call you Aakumu the CONMAN.

You have to face the HARD FACTS. The damage is already beyond repair. Once you lose our trust, there will be NO 2nd chance. Even Robert also dont wanna be called a Robert twice. Have you seen people here with the name ROBERT ROBERT? (Robert x 2) ?

My advise to you Aakamu, you have a lot of damage repair to us. Now, that we know you have overcharged customers 200-300% higher, the only way for you to gain back our trust is the REFUND their money. Are you willing to do that?

Secondly, now that we know that Aakamu you are copying and pasting reviews, we also don't trust your reviews anymore. That is infringement of copyright. To remedy that, not only you should apologise to the writer, but also apologies to us. Have you done that?

Thirdly, since everything you post can't be verified, we need to provide us proof of everything you write from now on. A picture of the place, girl etc with the date will be good. You can also post your picture for us to verify your mugshot.

Then after doing these few damage repair acts, maybe we will forgive you but that also I doubt it. So the last resort? Cut your losses here and concentrate on your own customers if you have. The more you post the more we will doubt you and the more you will be bombarded as you are no longer trusted.

My 2 ding dongs