Thread: Jakarta Info
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Jakarta's trip

Hohoho.. u guys are very funny. Now got sex tour operator nick also. Ok la.. I give u an advise aakamu.. after finding out that you tried to CON us by copying another person's FR and just adding ' Must say that the sex travel agent knows how to get and keep you tried lah...but in a good way. " no one in their right mind will ever trust you again. It might take 10 years to build customer and trust, but only 1 LIE to lose it all. You should have kept your mouth shut, at least if there is a sex operator, his business will continue as usual, but by giving false information and trying to ROBERT us, you actually spoilt the name of whoever it is, which I assume, it is U. There is no such travel agency etc. Until now I asked for their contact no., you failed to respond. I would get my guys at Jakarta to verify the info, and furthermore interrogate why they are trying to charge us 2-3x more than other agents.

Very simple, you open the newspaper and find out all the holiday travel prices. When people advertise for travel, they always give a good package, be it sex or non-sex based. Do you think if you open the newspaper and found out the following info :-

' TRAVEL TO JAKARTA, ONLY S$5,000 with sampan (have to row yourself). Why pay 250,000 Rp for girls when you can pay 600,000! for the same girl! Be a ROBERT! Fly with ROBERT AIRLINES!'

This is exactly the type of info you have been telling us. Do you think everyone in SBF are FOOLS?