View Single Post
Old 26-08-2008, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Good Night Everyone

As confirmed, i reach down Crescent Clinic & Surgery at 325pm. Inside my heart I was damn damn worried due to the pain and discomfort for few days. Bo pian if i back out now, in the end i also have to do it its just matter of time. Gather my dragon balls, i walked in after my finish my stick. Registered and was ask to be seated. Called up my girlfriend to give her a surprise but no answer sobx!!!!!! One funny thing, the doctor and his stuff all ask me the same thing, why you wan to be cutted? 1) Long foreskin 2) For my girlfriend, mixed chinese and malay..AND THEY SAY 3) BETTER SEX LIFE!!!!!

Everything went very quickley and was done very professionally by Dr. M. Tahir. Only the injection, the rest was smooth flowing..Seriously NO PAIN AT ALL! I still rode my bike back home... Everything ended at 412pm

*Tip, after I notice some blood stain on my boxer, i actually went down to bought disposable underwear but bought wrong size..haiz

Took my med as soon as reached home, and the pain started around 445pm. Climax was at around 530pm, this period really painful.. Then my girlfriend called back, and comforted me...

I fell asleep soon after my dinner around 650, woke up around 12am just now...Now only slighly painful not really damn damn pain... I can do everything as normal but i wore double layer...underwear with boxer..LOL... I think already gone through the intially stage was the pain is unbearable but now really alright already..

See tomorrow how it goes...