View Single Post
Old 29-07-2008, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 509 / Power: 17
angel_dust is a glorious beacon of lightangel_dust is a glorious beacon of lightangel_dust is a glorious beacon of lightangel_dust is a glorious beacon of lightangel_dust is a glorious beacon of lightangel_dust is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Another Gem PRC Xiao Yan Zi With Hourglass Figure

1st wanna thanx bro ManuelFerrara for PM mi her no.. upz for u..

call her at 5pm n book for a slot at 6.30pm..
1st upsad: wen she reach told mi tat she got another bro waitin for her lata at 7.30pm.. wah.. sian liao lor.. thou can enjoy for 2hrs...
2nd upsad: abit rush.. (due to another bro waitin at 7.30pm)
Part1:bt her service is GD.. wah... remind mi of ZHUHAI... 1st shower soap mi den wash clean.. den catbath using boobs.. den use mouth, lick all over n suck.. den AR..(damn shiok,coz i love AR) den come to mine didi... keep suckin.. (wah damn shiok lor) den make dry den go to bed...
Part2: powder mi den catbath again... suck... den ask mi to knee.(like doggie) den AR again... den suck mi balls den come to mine didi... (wah BTH ar) ask her to stop... let mi suck her nice boobs.... den she ask mi lend down again... lick all over again.. bring mine leg high.. den AR again... den suck mine balls n didi... (BTH) ask her to stop, cap mi den she say she wanna ride.. bt scare i cant control den tel her i ride her... 1 position onli den unload... everythin is like veri rush for her... bt service is reali gd.. 2nd time i get AR in sg...

look:7/10 (not bad lookin)
boobs: B+ (if not wrong) nice
bbbj: 8.5/10
fj:6.5/10
overall service: 9/10 (if u go ZH massage bfore u noe,somethin like it)
damage: 1/1/$60

may try her again if time n $$$ permit....