Thread: KL Massage
View Single Post
Old 27-06-2008, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold
Re: KL Massage

Since nobody was able to help me, I have decided to post a FR based on a newbie trip to KL.

Without much help from anyone here and also my CO supervision since she went with me, I did not have a chance to try any health spa.

For those who want, the best place is walk round bukit pintang area. It seems that in KL, it is either you go for FJ or a massage with HJ from an aunty. Can find a SYT to do massage plus HJ.

I ended up at this place opposite the PAVILLION. It is the side street where there are some shophouses including a 7-11 shop. I actually asked the girl if the shop provides more than massage maybe with hands. She told me a firm no but was kind enough to point me further down the road to sky river health spa or something like that.

Anyway the okt wanted to see my IC to confirm I am singaporean as he said he only serve regular malaysian. Anyway I went in and was told 90 rm for massage and 218 for the girl. Whole package is 218.

I didnt try and ended up back to the massage shop. Opt for 90mins for 138 and ended with a chinese aunty from china. She was friendly and gave a good massage so I ended up having a HJ which cost 50RM. She didnt directly asked and was happy to receive that amount from me.

It was a good experience. I also try some foot reflex near the KFC.The service and massage was good also.

Had really wanted to try SPA de Sauna which was near my hotel and the sign was very big but never got the time and chance. Perhaps next time...