View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 19
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Uni SYTs that Make you go KAWAII - NEH (pics avail)

My virgin FR post.

Kudos to bro san for his promptness
Sms bro san to check out on NEH's availability. And he immediately arranged for 1030 for a session at the destinated place.

Pressed the door bell, and saw NEH. Looks somehow different from pic. probably much tanner and much slimmer.

Proceed to take a bath and start the action.
NEH bbbj me, and tried to make my bro stand, but duno why, its either i am too dissapointed or wad, my bro still won't mari kita.

But NEH was very patient, kept on using all her bbbj skills to make my bro stand. After 15-20mins, finally "he" was ready.

NEH proceed to cap me and rode on me for a while, before i went missionary (my fav position), before ending in spooning position.

We proceed to bath, and NEH helped to bathe me. Tried to TCSS a bit, but guess got language barrier.
Was ready for 2nd shot, but NEH say her next customer coming in 5mins time. so i balek kumpung and ended the session much shorter den expected.

Before i left, NEH gave a kiss, and i gave her a hug.

Ratings:

Looks: 7 (Not my cup of tea, as i prefer fair skinned girls)
Boobs: B? Handful, with big nipples.
BBBJ: 8 (Very good suction, and deep throat)
FJ: 6.5
Frenching: never try
RTF: No, too many other meats to try.

Overall, average. But NEH's attitude compensates for it.
She's always wearing a smile.