View Single Post
Old 26-05-2008, 05:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of
Re: Upz my colleague's virgin daugther

Bro, keep up the good work and just ignore the zapping. There are a lot of zapping here for no reason. So long as you post something, you stand to get zapped. I just got zapped too for posting an earlier encouragement in another thread and probably may get zapped too for posting this. Dont let it affect you.

Just read your latest instalment of the story and you are doing a good job in building up your characters and story background. This gives more meaning to the entire story and also the sex part. I like the way you are doing the dialogue conversations between you and the girl. The part about "biting" is really funny and brings back memories of such modern day China wisdom.... haha.... For the benefit of those non-Chinese bros or those bros who dont understand, the Chinese character "bite" is actually an amalgation of 2 characters which if split up literally reads as "fellatio" or BJ.

Just a suggestion. Can you disclose which city in China is this? For bros who are familiar with China (which there are many here like myself who have worked in China before) this gives us a better picture in our mind when reading your story. Even better if you can divulge the real locations you were at. If not, no problem, you are the storyteller and it is your discretion.

I know this is your true life story so thanks for sharing your experience.

Looking forward to read the rest of your story. Up your points