Old 23-05-2008, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 17
beji19308 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Upz my colleague's virgin daugther

I have been reading wonderful stories and account of SBF comrades' adventure for a while now, and think it is about time that i contribute my fair share as well.

The first one is an encounter that i had in the land of dragon. Before i begin i shall state my disclaimer clearly: this is a true story of a brief relationship i had, so while sex is involved i do not harbour any sexual intention initially so do bear the dry and non sexual part. If you are looking for the FR then you might want to skip the next few post.

I was working as a junior manager in this local company in the leisure industry then which cater to the rich and affluent members of the country. As a growing company in the land of dragon, and the mindset that foreigns must be better, it is no surprise that almost the entire management consists of foreign staff.

This is like any other day, except that i saw a pretty newly recruited reception when i stepped into the building. Being rather introverted, i did not acknowledge her presence behind the counter, neither did i take a closer look to take note of exactly how she looks like. During lunch, someone told me that this is the daughter of the head of engineer dept (let's call her Carol).

As time goes by, i slowly began to know more about her (more people feeding me stories over lunch and breaks). She just finished her freshman year in university. Her dad got her in as an intern without pay. She speaks rather good english. Through my observation of her as i go in and out of the building getting work done, she is around 20 years old. SYT look, fair and tall at about 1.7 metre. Big eyes and sharp nose, with long, deliberately messy style hair. Very slim, but appears to be well endowed. However can't confirm as the uniform cutting is rather loose above the waist.

Despite all these time we spend in the same building, i barely dare to make any eye contact with her, not to mention chatting her up. All i could do is to look from afar.

Finally, the busy work period is over, and i find myself having more free time at work. Being the polished well trained Sg guy, i always carry my name cards with me and while having a chat with the PR manager at the reception counter one day, i found myself dishing out my name cards with my personal hp number to faciliate work related communication. Seizing this opportunity, i passed out name cards to Carol and another syt receptionist as well.

I guess this gesture finally signify my willingness to talk, and after the PR manager left, i continued chatting with the two syt and soon the topic came to what instant messenger singapore uses and i answered that we do not use QQ but use MSN. Then i asked if Carol uses MSN and fortunately she does. I asked her to add me and she asked me to write my hotmail on the name card as well. While doing that i commented that she should bring me around the city since i'm new to the country. Then i proceeded to ask when is her next off day and if she is free. While she agreed to show me around she said she is not free on her off day. I thought gg liao no chance.

While on my off day on the next day, she added me online and it dawns on me that she is having off day as well. To cut the long story short this is a brief content of the MSN (translated from chinese):

Carol: not online?
Me: i am, ain't you supposed to be busy today
C: resting at home, that's something to do as well
M: i really thought you have a date
C: nah, so when do you want to go explore the city (i was really taken aback here, thought gg liao)
M: not sure yet work is so busy *start to whine about uncertain off days and having worked consecutively for long period of time le, at the same time cheering her up for having to work on weekends as well
C: so when do you want to explore the city? how about next monday?
M: yup i can do next monday night after work.
C: should be no problem. i will bring you to this popular tourist night attraction.
M: ok i haven't been around much anyway.

..... ....

M: *started typing in english because of frustration of having to type in han yu pin yin
C: english is so difficult
M: you can understand what i type wah
C: anna (another colleague from england) says go to the bar and pick up a english boyfriend, he can help me improve my english
M: consider the singaporean boyfriend proposal then
C: ........... i will

.... ....

chatting continues a while more before it gets a bit dry. At this point in time, Carol suggested taking turn ask 3 questions to share secrets. I agreed and she let me go first. Without little hesitation i started firing my questions.

Me: do you have a boyfriend
C: used to have one but mother disapprove of him. do you want to count those with unusual relationship?
M: lol, up to you
M: so what do you think of me?
C: in what way?
M: generally?
C: ok, next question
M: lol, kaoz waste my question
M: ok do you have any intimate thoughts?
C: towards who? you?
M: hehe a bit bth
C: answer - yes
M: your turn to ask questions now

.... ....

at the end of the conversation, i think i know the city visit is going to be like a date.

(to be continued)