View Single Post
Old 23-02-2008, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future
Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by everywhere View Post
despite my best efforts not to sound desperate - because i'm not - still you have to go there. it's okay, i guess it's the way i phrase things.

anyway, my experience with the bargirls mostly is that they'll fuck and leave. i'm looking for more of a erm..holistic experience, if you will. i am bored out of my wits here because i flew here simply to meet the girl with whom i had a wonderful time when she was in singapore. i had no intentions of shopping, sightseeing, etc other than to go to the tailor, which i alr did today. the rest of the time was initially planned to just spend with the girl and let her take me around. now it looks like she won't be fulfilling her end of the deal (figuratively speaking. there was no actual 'deal' to speak of, although she did agree to spend a certain designated period of time with me but i don't recall any solid promises), so i'm trying to get another girl to fulfil her role so that i can still have the holiday i planned.

enough off-track. can someone with real info help me out here? or maybe there's a certain set of words i should say/ask the girl. or is it truly your luck on whether she's 'free' for the next few days? are there specific places i can go so that the girls tend to be more 'free'? once again i ask, i assume bargirls will not be able to do so right? although logically speaking, if i undertake to defray her barfine for all the days she accompanies me, it should be okay too isn't it?
you should look at your PR skill lo. If u can click, no need pay also people will wanna hang out with you. If you cant chat tactfully, got money also people will tell u buffalo has a fit and needs to go hospital.