View Single Post
Old 20-01-2008, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future
Re: Marriage on the rocks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by loster
1) my wife and I don’t live together. I only meet her during the weekends at her house.
2) I knock off at 6plus which makes me very tired. If i come on weekdays, she will say that i am disturbing her rountine.
Can I ask if married guys change after they are married?
IMHO, I think your problem doesn't lie with the issue of gaming or sex ... instead, I think it's the whole fundamental issue of WHY BOTHER TO GET MARRIED IN THE FIRST PLACE, IF YOU GUYS HAD NO INTENTION OF LIVING FOR EACH OTHER??

In other words, your question should really read CAN I ASK IF THERE ARE OTHER CASES OF SUCH HOLLOW MARRIAGES??

PS: That aside, I think your marriage (if you still wanna keep it) can only get better AFTER you overcame whatever current obstacles & make her live together with you. But if you wanna call it quits, you can easily do so (as in not end up with obligations of maintenance) on the grounds of non-consummation - I mean, the addresses on your respective ICs still state different addresses, right??
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.