Old 05-06-2003, 02:14 AM
devilsex

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
accidental anal sex with a cat 40

Hi brudders,
Long time didn't have sex since i broke up with my recent gf in January.Therefore,got this urge yesterday so i hurried down to GL for some scouting at around 8pm .As usual saw some pretty china n malaysian fl near the football field area,quite tempted to try but heard from some brudder here that fl service sucks big time but some of them really got the looks n body.With some hesitation,i forsaken the idea n went straight to my fav cat 40 house (40 bucks cheaper mah) along westerhout road,h12.Went in n saw my fav girl coming down with a guy.YES,she smiles at me n i signalled to okt and off she hugged me n as we proceed up to the room.Once in the room,she hugged and frenched me n i asked her is it tired n she replied saying that today she got quite a number of customers n thus quite tired.She undress n then proceed to help me undress(very good).Since she is tired.I then carried her to the bathroom,she smiles n in the bathroom we bathe each other up(asked her not to wash me n no catbath since she is tired)Can see she is quite happy for my concern.But she suddenly kneel down n give me a raw bj.Oh man,damn shiok .Next we dried ourselves up and i again carried her over to the bed.I ask her to lied down n we 69 with my on the top shoving my cock into her mouth n i eating her pussy.She was moaning softly n slurping on my hard cock.Next,she proceeed to ride me with her facing away from me and can feel that she was really tired n thus after a few thrusts by her I cupped my hands over her boobs and grab her down lying face up on my chest n i shove my cock up n down her pussy .We were frenching like lovers n sweating and i just rubbed her left nipple and sucking on her right nipple,she was moaning louder and louder,next i proceed to fuck her missonary with her legs on my shoulder and we frenched and i necked her in the process.She was looking at me n asking me to fuck her harder,i almost wanted to cum so i change position to doggie.I fuck her doggie and grab her breast from behind and kisses n lick her back and giving her lovebites.She was sighing and moaning "oh oh..oh." I was fucking like and animal and my sweats are all dripping over her back.Then suddenly i grab her nicely shaped sexy butt cheek and pull them apart slightly to reveal her anus.I push my finger inside and she didn't complain/reject,she was moaning "I am cumming cumming" and she moan really loud(I guess downstair could hear) I cant resists anymore and i pull out my cock n push it into her anus and my bodu weight kinda pushes her down flat onto the bed,she seems to like it and so i push bit by bit into her anus.After her anus took in my whole cock,I rest on top of her with my cock inside her anus,she was breathing hard facing down on her bed n we were both resting.I kissed her neck and whispers to her "I like u".she smiles n closes her eyes.I asked her to open her legs wider and she obliged.Then i just thrusted slower inside her anus and after around 3 mins i took out my cock and exploded my cum onto her butt and anus.Afterwards I said sorry to her and explained that her butt is so sexy that i cant resist and had anal sex with her.She smiles and didn'y replied.So I gave her $20 tips and off i go.She hugged me all the way down and I left the place with maximum satisfaction.

H12 westhrout
g23
I think she is famous enough so wont give much statistics on her
RTF: As always!
P/S: please dun anal fuck her unless u are really close n regular like me.btw i am just 23 yrs old so maybe those brudder out there young n ok can tried but older brudder might get a slap from her if try to anal fuck her.