View Single Post
Old 25-05-2003, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
davidona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
tried her once when i got the contact from a friend. She is quite plump. Boobs - 36 maybe but not D. heavy to be on top. she also exerts quite a lot of force in her massage. Got quite turned off when i was there but no choice since i was already there, might as well do it. Started off with bbbj. CLosed my eyes to imagine beautiful chic. worked as I got really hard. put on cap and then soon, first load. She then proceeded to massage. As i was already tired, nearly went tosleep if not because of the strength of massage. She said she used to work in a tui na shop. Turned me over and started to massage limbs and then the thighs. She said she wondered if i was strong enough. Basket - insult until like that. I told her (coz she really not pretty) if she can make me. she sucked and sucked. i resorted to imagining again. told myself since she is asking for it, why not. got myself worked up again and this time (coz it was second shot) i really worked her. She moaned really loud and i dun think it was faked (fat also must cum right?). After what i think was her second cum, i also cummed. she cleaned me up and i got dressed. total damage - $100.