View Single Post
Old 12-06-2024, 04:53 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2521 / Power: 9
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone got experience where ML never ask GQ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleee View Post
I won't initiate any touching though. Last thing I want is for them accuse me of sexual harassment or molesting. So if no GQ, I move on to another joint or ML, unless this ML is so good I don't mind returning for massage. Anything else is a plus.
Sori, you are wrong bro.

If I’m at a new joint, the fastest way to check ‘playfulness level’ of an ML is to brush the back of her calves as she stands near you during massage. If she doesn’t like it, she will tell you - MLs always kanna chekopek uncle like me, so unless your ML is super green, they will tell u to stop if they dun wan.

If you get giggles or banter, keep going.

1. Lightly stoke the back of her calves with fingertips, like HDLY

2. Cup and massage her calves and say a complement like “Wah so slender” or “nice, do you work out”.

3. Slowly run your hand up her leg to the back of her thighs, keep slowly massaging.

4. Cup her ass, then go up, under her top and massage the small of her back.

5. From here your hand can travel down pass her waistband