View Single Post
Old 19-04-2024, 02:35 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Proterra is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Smile from soi.

Location : accessible from mrt. Plus point for not being a hotel.

Looks: 9/10. Sharp nose, small face, big eyes. Just my type.

Body: small boobs, point nips, skinny.

Bj: bare. Did a short while then stop. She is lazy.

French: not allowed. Also not allowed kissing of neck.

FJ: lazy so i missionary her for 2x 30 mins.

Door wasnt locked. The 2 girls were surprised when i walked in. Proceeded to bath. She let out a huge surprise when she saw my bod and big dick. The other girl outside toilet was teasing her for getting me. My dick was upright the moment i walked in and saw that beautiful face

Proceeded to bedroom. She sucked me for a few seconds. I bicep curled her thrice before placing her gently on the bed. Tried to kiss her lips and neck but she declined. So i went down and gave her a 15 mins licking. She was in cloud 9. Finally unlocked her nipples durjng licking as she gave in maybe bcos of orgasm. My hands were teasing her tummy and nips.

Proceeded to pound her for a good 30 mins. 4 Short strokes followed by all the way in. Repeat for 30 mins. She was trying her best not to show any signs of pleasure but every now and then she would make orgasmic sound each time i go in for the long stroke. Final 5 mins was long stroke pounding at a fast rate. I came.

She went out of the room and the other girl was teasing her. She just smiled. After going to toilet to wipe her sweaty body dry. We did second round. Missionary repeat as above.

She told me she will go back on 20th and encouraged me to come visit her again on 19th. But my vitamin M gone already.

Thanks bro SOI for bringing such a gem. Its not always that i get satisfied with a girl with poor service. But shes jz my type.

I felt euphoric after leaving. Its like i know i had given her a good time. Hope to see her again.