View Single Post
Old 14-04-2024, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My local chiobu real life friends that I secretly want to piak them hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantputrealname View Post
cmon guys.. better quality pls.
here you go. one fr u all to beat out to. msian ex stewardess
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantputrealname View Post
dont think so bro. see this vid
I have more time this weekend so I will explain in greater detail. Years ago, I had a chat with a doctor friend. He spoke about breast cancer so he was describing what type of breast lump to look out for during a breast examination. Not everything hard is a breast lump. A breast implant will feel harder than the normal fats in the breast. However, as a doctor, he cannot ask the lady outrightly if she had any breast implant done. Will kenna complain.

So this is how they check for breast implant. Imagine a clock with the numbers 1 to 12 on it. Those younger guys just go google what a clock looks like. Any roundness between 3 and 9 is natural. Any roundness between 9 and 3 (top half of circle) is likely to be breast implant. That's because the breast implant is round. Natural fats in big breast is shapeless. You lift up a natural big breast is likely lifting up a butt, you won't see any shape. Just a lump of meat. Another way is to look for how the breast implant enters the body. Normally via the armpit or the nipple area. If it's via the armpit, you will see a deeper than normal life.

The girl you talked about has roundness in the top part of her breast. There is also a deeper line in the armpit area. As I had said earlier, hers was quite nicely done as she only moved up from a B to C cup Still not so obvious. Still somewhat naturally bouncy when she moves.