View Single Post
Old 28-03-2024, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3815 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Adding on, there's xiaoyu who used to be a disciple of ling ling jie, at BK area in a spa setting.

And then there's Vera at FP area, but she might rtc soon if her pass isn't settled.

I've tried most of them other than Amy. So if you're looking for a syt who can do decent JG, Zara is your best bet. I do find Vera to be pretty decent looking and her JG is better though her sensual is vanilla to the extend of remaining clothed throughout.
Even though Vera's sensual is lacking, but the aftereffect of her JG gave me a few weeks of solid performance so I am still going back for my monthly maintenance.