View Single Post
Old 26-03-2024, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 17
trueno2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrueno2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ml that provide ar services

Was trying out a non common website listing services and being con too many times over the years not sure why this time I decided to take a plunge at this east side place, perhaps the photo looks less edited. Upon reaching the place, it wasnt an obvious entry and I had to look around for the staircase to head up. Finally got to the counter and ask for Coco whom I am supposed to book. Showered and wait a few minutes inside the room as usual. When the lady came in, I almost fainted... Wanted to put on my clothes and get out, which I am sure many bros also similar encounters. On the way out, the lady boss stopped me assuring she will get me a nice one. So ok I stayed, but kept my clothes on while waiting in second room. Second lady came, totally disappointed and wanted to walk again. Then as I was heading to the door, the lady boss out of desperation pushed a new arrival gal towards me and said take her, it's her first day. I hesitated but at least she is a syt.

So went into room and she seemed shy. Started with massage, ok ok only. Then came the service part with some teasing and catbath. Suddenly, she went straight to AR and deep one, I was caught in surprise as I never expect it. She took her time to drill and lick my hairy balls and back to AR interchanging. After a good 5min or so, she went into deep throat and my goodness, one of the best bbbj I ever had. Can't tahan after a while and quickly lie her down, caps on and started pumping, but my bad I surrendered in 1 position with her innocent stereo with occasional dfk. Checked her age and only 25yo. Really left satisfied and happy which I rtm already for many times.