View Single Post
Old 26-03-2024, 10:58 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
joshdenial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

does she squirt during FJ? thats my dream lol fuck until she squirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedsteel View Post
FR Pammie Squirt Queen from SiamKen

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=978686

This FR will not be standard one with no ratings . I booked her just for her special skill set squirting . You can try dozen of girls with good BJ good figure but how many times in your real life can see a lady squirt like you see in those AV .

Initially reluctant to book her at night thinking how can a lady can squirt so many times , but i was wrong .

The minute while she was doing DFK with me and i just press her pussy for less then few seconds , not even need to finger , water gush out . I had to stop the 69 session , as i need to spit water from my mouth . By the way it is tasteless with no smell , it is not her urine .

I still do the standard routine of BJ and FJ . Not because of her special skill she slacken with other areas. Her CG and BBBJ is quite fierce too . By end of first session , the towel , the bedsheet was drenched, and water was dripping to the floor. You can see how scary her squirting is

I forgo my 2nd shot just purely to service her . The sight of her squirting is amazing . Her frequency of squirting was like when you turn on tap, water is out .

Please bring her some food to eat before the session . According to her each squirt to her like one cum, she get tired . Get her some strength so she can reward you with wonderful sightseeing . No chicken rice as she is sick of that .