View Single Post
Old 17-02-2024, 07:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: best thing a woman can do for u?

I remember years ago, there was an educational series about sex. One of the videos deal with the technical aspect of a good blowjob. Perhaps someone here may remember and share the links. Was it from BBC?

When the head moves up and down while giving a blowjob, the neck gets tired after a while. The video suggests keeping the head still and using the back of the tongue (tongue tip touches the roof of our mouth) to do the BJ. Then use the hands to stroke up and down the penis shaft to stimulate the movement in a BJ.

Anyone remembers this sex education series?