View Single Post
Old 16-02-2024, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
An interesting development. A couple of weeks back, a friend was invited to his cousin’s early family reunion dinner. I heard from this friend that this cousin who hosted the dinner shared his gf’s photos to him and the other cousin. As it turns out, that cousin identified her to be a ML/FL who has RTC-ed! He didn’t tell the host cousin, but went to tell his own dad, and his dad went to tell the host’s dad. Now everyone in the family knows the host’s gf was a ML/FL. The cousin who visited her had fucked her twice. Embarrassment max.

Apparently this guy is a successful white collar in his 40s and single. The ML/FL seems quite chio but has since returned to China. Though no complication of extramarital affairs, I wonder how he will move on with this ML/FL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
In the heat of the moment, he probably did not factor in that his girl was in that trade and the impact it could have if his family knew. How did your one come to light?
Your family members are going be the biggest obstacle for you to do things socially unacceptable. Tbh, I cut off my family in order to do anything I want.

If you wanna date a ML, then you need to make sacrifices and look beyond each other's past.