View Single Post
Old 31-01-2024, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

With married women or even women that are attached, the sessions or r/s can be rather random as they might either feel guilty or suddenly just want to quit. Unless the sessions were so good and they got hooked.
Hence, enjoy each time like the last one and not count there's another next session.
I recalled a friend who's chatting up a PRC who married a Singapore uncle and gave birth to a son. They met each other on an app. Started with some meals and drinks. When he tried asking her to be a FB, she asked for gifts like Tiffany or Bvlgari, he declined. Out of a blue, she decided to have a session with him. He took it and had two rounds with her and that's it, she ghosted him, claiming not wanting the old man to find out.