Thread: STDs
View Single Post
Old 30-12-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 9
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: STDs

What country yu live in?

Prostitution is legal in SG, that's why got legal brothels. Its been a part of our society since before Stamford Raffles landed, there were 105 Japanese Brothels in SG by 1905 (one OKT got so rich, he built the Japanese Garden as a form of atonement)

The Women Charter made prostitution legal in SG, but were you fuck is illegal - the PRC MLs that got arrested in Jurong is due to violating their employment permit, not selling themselves - if they made a deal to meet one of their clients, after work, at Hotel 81...

Yu scared your GP put their moral code above their Medical Ethics Code, and will violate their oath of patient confidentiality to call police on you?

Yu can always go see Dr. Tan www.dtapclinic.com.. he even has an account on SBF so you can consult him here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssd3469 View Post
I meant scold me or chide me for visiting a prostitute(morally wrong etc., though I am single but visiting a prostitute is still frowned upon by society esp Singapore asian values). No discharge, I just bought Vagisil cream tube from Guardian, it's for women but men can use it too, hopefully it works. Or will the doctor call police so that police can trace the prostitute so that they can prevent further spreading? In that case will the police find out that the one I went to at desker road is illegal? Since only GL area is legal in singapore? I also read that prostitution is not illegal only soliticiation is, in that case this part is no issue then...thanks.