View Single Post
Old 26-11-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12975 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Would you hit on a married woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Women's Charter applies, but it did not protect her. A woman who breaks up her own marriage through her own actions can and will lose everything. Or rather, she does not have the right to take anything from me, if the Family Court feels that awarding care and control to her is not the best outcome for the children.

I was awarded care and control for my kids, and my ex-wife did not get even one dollar of alimony from me. All she got back was the rightful share of the matrimonial property, which is the exact proportion of what she contributed for.

There was no additional allocation for "indirect contribution" to the household. Her income was way below mine, the important thing was - over the years we kept separate finances and I never gave her regular sums of money, so there was no accustomed "lifestyle" that she could fight to maintain.
As a man who has been divorced once, sometimes I wonder if I should even try to get a girl in a relationship to marry again…..
BTW, ex-wife had cheated on me even before we were married.
This pre-dates my FL adventures….