View Single Post
Old 24-11-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Falling in love with a ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errornotfound View Post
Don't think you understand.
If I had the intention to bed her, I don't need to even share my situation here.

Right?
You know, she's working in this line. If you want to advance, I think you could give an attempt to find out if she is an easy ML to bed. If she's an easy one, probably you're just another customer. Then, you can try to fuck her raw or cip in her and see her reaction.

In the beginning, my ML would frown when I kept doing that and got worried, but now she allows me to track it for her and also during her period. The 1st time I did that was on her period, then I track it since. Now she will keep msg me or video call ...