View Single Post
Old 24-11-2023, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzcool1 View Post
Hello. Going to BKK next Wednesday and I wanted to ask for some tips. I have lots of experience with gogo bars couple of years back (I prefer the ones at soy cowboy).

1. I will go arriving around 3pm in the city. Where will you recommend a nuru massage that is open around this time (I am staying near soy cowboy).
2. I thought of getting a girl from the gogo bars for a LT in the evening. Anyone has an idea of expected budget (bar fine + LT for the girl)? Or am I better off getting a girl from a pub (what will be a budget for that)?
3. another option is to take 2 girls for ST. anyone had experience in this in BKK?

Any tip will be great! thank you.
I recently came back from Bangkok and I barfined a girl from Mandarin gogo bar in Nana Plaza. Barfine depends on bar which ranges from 700 to 1000 baht. Mandarin's barfine is 1000 baht. The girl for LT was 3000 baht so total was 4000 baht excluding the drinks you ordered for yourself and the girl. So budget 4000 baht for ST for girl excluding drinks and tips.

If you want LT than budget for at least 6000 baht. Yes, Bangkok is not as cheap as before.