View Single Post
Old 23-11-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyzfire View Post
Saved my first ever trip to Nana Plaza for the last night of my trip (thank goodness).
Went to Spanky first. The girls seem only interested in playing with the white guys.
Not that I am interested in them, they seem too wild for my taste 😂 So just enjoyed the shows until I got bored.

Finally decided on Butterfly after almost an hour of people watching as I figured since it's at the quietest area of the place, the last bar right at the top, should be easy to find a girl I want.

Well the girl came looking for me instead... literally. I didn't even noticed her. She came from another area and stare daggers right at me DAMMIT! So I decided to went for her.

To be honest, I lucked out for my first maiden trip. She's quite a pretty issan girl and interactive. Able to french/paint. Saw a bro mentioned that if a girl frenches you while at the bar, she's going be good, can't say I would argue with that.

Got her for 3500k baht for 2 hours, 5k baht in total. Expensive but could have been worse.
I actually thought she looked prettier with her fully dressed lol.

Things I took note of: they are more than happy if you only order non alcoholic beverages. As somebody who can't take alcohol, this is a blessing. But make sure to buy a couple of drinks for the girl first to get her high lol.
The Gogo girls are not the only ones you have to buy drinks for. The waitress and even the mamasan will come and bother you to buy drinks for them (watch out or your money will fly away lol). Better prepare ID/passport especially if you look young. Lmao I shouldn't have wore a Mickey mouse shirt. Got stopped and had to go grab back to my hotel to get my passport 😂

Well overall a decent experience. got her Line and everything. Gonna be next year till I can go back. Will definitely miss it!
Correction. You do NOT ``have to "" buy drinks for others.

Simple polite no...
I have probly shagged a zillion ggo gals, i hv never ever never bought drinks other than d obe im taming away. And then usually one only.
They saw you coming mate