Old 13-09-2007, 06:18 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -252 / Power: 0
tiverton18 tiverton18 tiverton18
Re: 110 90 2 ,E cupper (.)(.) real stuff Conchi

Was supposed to have a 2pm session today with Dragon Lady, Namari, after confirming with Bro AJ the previous day. Reached hotel 15 minutes earlier, and was told by Bro AJ that Dragon Lady was not feeling well, hence the slot had to be cancelled, much to my disappointment as I was looking forward to seeing this much acclaimed model as stated by the other bros' FRs.

Bro AJ offered me either Ke Ke or Conchi. I enquired about Conchi, and was briefed that this big breasted lady offered reasonable service. Since I have already taken the blue pill (old man like me needs this to perform, ke ke ke), I have no choice but to take Conchi as an alternative as my brother below is already having the tingling and throbbing feeling as a result of the blue pill effect.

Bro AJ sms me to go to the room for the 2.20pm session. Pressed the bell, and as usual, door is slightly opened with girl hiding behind. Pushed the door, and came face to face with Conchi who was dressed in a green tube and black hotpant. Can tell instantly that Conchi has a voluptuous figure, even fully dressed. The D size breast (not E size, as I confirmed with Conchi) appears too big for the green tube.

I was anxiously waiting for her to strip to her birthday suit to savour the voluptous figure while waiting for the water to run in the bathtub for the usual soaping and bathing.

She eventually took off her clothes to reveal her hour glass figure. My ratings as follows:

Looks: 7/10 (black shoulder length nice smelling tresses, smooth complexion with nice set of teeth, slightly tanned)

Age: 25 (looks younger than her age, the exact opposite of some girls who are marketed at a younger age but looked much older in person)

Figure: Ht 160 36D 25 36 (almost perfect hour glass figure)

Frenching; NA (she does not favour it, so did not insist)

BJ/BBBJ - 8/10 (I used a Durex proforma to prolong the initial BJ as I have a very sensitive small head that tend to ejaculate fast. The second round of BBBJ was heaven as she alternated between licking, sucking and deep throating with a motorized tongue.

Bath - SOP soaping and bathing. In between, she used her 36D breast to massage my penis.

Painting: Painted her for almost 10 minutes. She enjoyed it so much to the extent of even gyrating her hip to achieve maximum pleasure. Fingered her slightly initially, afterwhich she refused to let me continue to finger. She enjoyed to be painted instead.

FJ; 8/10 (She was moaning loudly while being painted. Asked me to fuck her as she was already in esctasy. Screwed with my fully capped and erected brother. Came quite fast but continued to screw her in missionary position. Athough already ejaculated, I continued to screw her for the next few minutes as the blue pill has a powerful effect.

Second round of FJ after the massage was better as it took me a while to ejaculate. After her deep throating BBBJ to firm up my brother, she capped me, followed by cowgirl then doggie for almost 10 minutes. I managed to come the second time after the doggie position, something of great achievement for me, as it is difficult for me to come the 2nd time.

Massage : 9/10 ( I give her a high rating in this area as she is indeed very good with a pair of strong hands and fingers. She told me that she learned the art of massage from her mother.

Conchi has come to Spore twice already. She came previously under the assumed name of Pat. She is helping her mother in running a food stall in LOS.

Overall Satisfaction: If you appreciate hour glass figure, good and strong massage, deep throat BBBJ and various sextifying FJ positions, then I reckon that she will be able to fulfil your satisfaction.

RTF: Normally I dont RTF as there are lots of inventories out there, however, for young and strong cheongster, it is a good proposition.