Old 28-09-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
lostdominic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: a Singaporean abroad

Our first date was on a work night Thursday. Perfect to be casual but if it didn't work out can just bail.

Brought her to Manhattan bar at regent hotel, nice, attas and dark. Can slowly touch her and see if any response 😀

I'm in my early 40s almost an uncle already but for chicks in their 30s I'm still a good target for marriage. I'm guessing celetese felt the same..
She showed up from work clearly she had done her research, she looked excited to be at the bar, she was wearing a dress with a slit that I had to keep my eyes up to remain professional. She caught me staring and smiled.

I'm a sucker for a pretty face and Celeste was very beautiful in fact I still keep her pictures now to pcc.p

She was looking for a rich bf and hopefully husband while I'm looking for a gf and maybe wife. Fair game!

The mating dance begins..

I can guess that Celeste is from a decent upper middle class family in Malaysia but when compared to Singapore she still is just average. She clearly has high tastes in everything and cannot be covered by a banker salary. I guess her shoes are 1k, wearing a carrier love bracelet is 10k, Rolex is 10k and bag another 10k easily. Not to mention all the facials, massages spas plus want to go for fancy meals and holidays...

I look at her holding her glass of champagne and imagine she is holding onto my dick and smile at her..

Though I'm just dressed simply she knows from our common friends that my family is decently rich and I can feel her gaze in me.. however I've been a player for so many years it will take more than tahat to get me..

As the loud music starts to play and we eat some finger food I start getting closer to her. We exchange some tips on travel and we lean in closer. Even in the dark I can see she is very fair and her skin is flushed from the alcohol and empty stomach..