View Single Post
Old 12-09-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: Dating a Vietnamese ktv girl

This reminds me of my personal experience some years ago. Uncle was at Ipanema, and the usual UN of girls was there. Anyway, chatted with this Viet girl. She is quite young, and apparently working as a beer girl in Telok Kurau or somewhere like that. Anyway, as has been noted here, I know its about the money when it comes to Vietbus. So, negotiated a rate and when to the nearest Hotel 81 to surrender IC.

Things started going south when she took her bra off. Some tissue paper fell down on the floor. Like WTF, seriously? So a pair of small A cups appeared. Ok, no problems, nice Pez size nipples. After fucking her (and she was not a great lay), she took a liking to me, and started chit chat. I must have appeared to be the old likable Uncle in every family. Finally, she ask me if I can follow her back to her village in Vietnam, because she wanted to introduce me to her family. Wow. I was speechless. I know I am a good fucker, but I must have really fucked her brains out. Finally, I said I couldn't do that.

And during this whole time, she never even mentions the money once. Finally, I had to practically shove it in her hands before we left the room. I don't even believe she wanted to take the money so as to maintain the illusion I was her BF. If I was an asshole (as some miserable cunts in this forum think I am), I could have strung her along and get months of free fucks from her. But I don't roll that way.

She claimed she was just accompanying her friend to Ipanema to pick up guys for money. But after her friend left with a client, she saw me there and decided to chat with me. She is not a professional working girl. So, there is that.