Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2023, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
WalterW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWalterW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWalterW is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Emily from SNS is a hot young brunette chick with a oval size face with a nice sexy smile and sharp feature. She look the same as shown in the ads with nice smelling long straight hair.

She is tall and have a slim and zero tummy hour glass figure, has an pear shape ass which is quite perky. A nice soft natural B size boob that fit her frame with pierce and sensitive pink nipple that look very sexy.

We proceed to shower together and looking at her naked body already didi steam. Keep staring at her until she shy kekeke.

In bed, she start to catch bath me. The slurpy kind of kisses all over my body then follow by a frenching full of passion tongue frighting. It was nice, slow n sensual in e beginning, switched to fast n furious mode as she warms up and the feeling was like long lost gf.

The BBBJ was good suction with lot of tongue action creating the motion up and down your shaft with the sexy and exotic look. She can really go in deep as I cannnot see any part of my cock left and it really get me damn high. She did not rush through it and I had to stop her.

Her pussy was small, nice and pink. She has a flappy labia which i spend quite a but of time sucking on. It was delicious and shaven as s he seem to be enjoying it as I saw her squirming uncontrollably and let out soft monas.

She was wild and horny in bed. Responsive and receptive to changes, watching her close her eyes and bit her lips and grabbing the pillow when I hammered her hard and deep still gave me a hard on now. Her reactions showed she wanted sex and hard one too. We had a few position. In doggie style, it was OMG. Her moans and blanket grabbing, makes me want to give her one time good one. She really can take the pounding until I need to change position to shift focus so I can last longer. Shifted to missionary and looking at her enjoying the sex. Finally I got her on top of me and reverse missionary and released my load.

Overall it was great sex with her. Zero commercial feel and feel at home. The GFE was high and she is definitely a gem not to be missed. I would highly recommend her.