Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hornyboy12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Part 1

Warning in advance, grandfather storytelling ahead -

First time trying HV spa today from a friend's recommendation.

Contacted through telegram for the list of girls available today and was pleasantly surprised with 50+ girls to choose from.
With the wide range of girls provided, my friend and I decided not to choose immediately but instead, to head down to the spa and check them out.
Asked for prices offered and was only provided as follows -
💎SHOOT PACKAGE 🎚
💎Massage,Bath,BlowjSex 🎚
❣️1 hrs 小时1 shot 炮 Rm 250❣️
❣️2 hrs 小时2 shots 炮Rm 480❣️
Booked appointment for 7pm with Eden and was further told to look for Ahua upon arrival.
After arriving, we asked the front man for Ahua and was directed to head inside to look for him. Ahua was not wearing the uniform for HV spa and this should have been a red-flag for us however we didn't think too much of it.

Once again, I asked for the list of girls available today and this time, to my unpleasant surprise, there were only about less than 10 girls provided to us. Enquired if there were other girls available and Ahua informed me that, yes there were others, however the 10 he provided were the best ones. Not wanting to limit my options, I insisted to have a look at the other girls available. Was further provided with 20+ other girls which I selected a few from but were all apparently "on off or unavailable". Finally managed to choose a girl that was present but was told I had to wait a little while for her which I was happy to do so.
My friend chose a girl from the first 10 ones provided.
Ahua left us presumably to have the girls ready for our workout ahead, however shortly returned to once again inform me that the lady I chose was not available and hence insisted for me to choose from the first 10 instead. Reluctantly, I selected a girl from the 10 provided.

As it was our first time visiting HV spa, my friend and I wanted to enjoy the facilities before having our workout session but was sadly informed (by Ahua) that the hot water in the spa was spoiled and unavailable. He further informed us that there was no point to visit the spa area as they were going through repairs. Slightly saddened by this news, we decided to just proceed with the workout first.

I selected #388 while my friend had #399 .
All I can say is that not only could both of our girls not speak any English or Chinese, everything was as SOP as u can imagine (quick shower, short catbath, BBBJ, caps on, bonk, caps off, shower, finish.)