View Single Post
Old 26-07-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Hi bro,

Tks for your post.

Unfortunately, I can't get an erection if the girl/woman is not my type. Even when I was a 20 yo uni student. An old kaki told me it's a curse, and he pitied me because my choice is severely limited. BTW, I also dislike women with any form of plastic surgery.

A reasonable price? Price is what u pay and value is what u get. $1.5k was a lot of money for a pussy in 2012. The going rates for ST in TAM and Lido were $300-500, in Dynasty and CD about $200-500. Some very attractive girls might demand 1K. All subject to negotiation.

We should get the most attractive girls/women for the least damage.

Cheers!
Bro WB
Bro WB, you still didn't mention your context of what's reasonable damage for a high quality girl. Those that you quoted were in the 2010s.
Anyway, the top notch quality girls, even pre Covid, already not coming to Singapore. They either work in other provinces, cities or go to the likes of Middle East, Indonesia or Japan whether the money were a lot more. Those that came Singapore were the B, C or beyond grades.