Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 18
Newbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: JG massage at Mt Austin

Quote:
Originally Posted by petergoh669 View Post
Np bro. Let us know if got good ones ya xD I recently tried #11 yoyo due to the good recommendation of some bros here. She is good...she massaged non stop customers from 9.30pm-2am last Saturday. I was the 12.30am-2am slot customer. Her massage was still very strong that I had to ask her to use less strength haha. She is also quite funny to chat with as she has a good sense of humour. Came quite quickly due to her gentle teasing and HJ, also because haven't released in a while lah.

Can see why she has repeat customers. Would like to try others there too, anyone tried #33 before? The lady boss keep asking if I can book her when I was asking for yoyo's availability.
Just came back from the new branch.

Tried #33 .

Solid massage. Hard but she asked me if I want to go harder. So I thought ok, maybe one of those can massage ones but others might be lacking.

But when she start applying oil to my back in long stroke, she reached to some parts of my body which I thought "now we are talking". She started bum massage which was nice, she reached into the ass crack area which not many does. So finally she nudged me to lift up my bum and started HDLY which has alot of teasing, I wouldn't go into details here as it's hard to describe her technique. But really, nobody does HDLYs like the Chinese MLs lol.

Then she turned me around and the real action starts. Really seductive. She whispered into my ears, licked the ear lobe and neck and... to be honest I couldn't tell she's so wild when I first saw her. The rest I wouldn't spoil it for you. I almost wanted to grab her and bang, I love such impromptu ladies. But a caveat is that she told me she's not usually like this. She said she's usually quiet but i made her talk and she was very comfortable with me etc etc. No idea real or false but whatever.

Finally

Looks - not the typical syt but she sounds young and not married
Body - big boned kind
Boobs - Nice soft Cs
Roaming - 5g
Ass - ample and firm, was grabbing like no tomorrow

I don't come here often so I am going to leave her Wechat here in case anyone is interested. No need to PM me.

AMY97211g (change the last g to 9)

Cheers.