View Single Post
Old 29-06-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
LionKing99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by allardopower View Post
FR for Bena from Galaxy
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.p...2#post22442452

Looks: Real beautiful and she looks like my ex colleague, got the slutty CFM look

Body: Bena real curve and slim figure, Boobs natural and B sized, head light with nice Zhu Zhu nips

GFE: Very high GFE till I nearly forget my tiger at home, and she give me a very comfy feeling to stay safe with her, alot of chit-chatting

Frenching: nice sensual experience, from slow to deep french and her breath was mint smell.

Bbbj: Solid deep suctions. Can even hear slurp slurp sound effect, she ensure my tools get wet and lots of her saliva

Fj: she's a sex machine, really know how to please me well. Ride me well and she had Great stamina, good attitude and able to switch different position, Good attitude and fast learner.

Bena serve me real well and I feel worth spending for this gem. Will return for her soon as need to replenish my vitamin M first. Thanks OKT for the fast arrangement and responsive.

i hardly copy photo. but this time i feel highly recommend for this gem.
Up you for legit review bro! W.Y.S.I.W.Y.G and high GFE! Service oriented and she even does B2B with me. SOLID and Worth spending!