View Single Post
Old 21-06-2023, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 12
faceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: my first overnight experience with a FL

recently went back JB to chiong again. morning went to nz spa to explore cos my first time there...captain and staffs all very polite and friendly, after eating i chose no.16, thai miu miu. resemblance 70-80% to photo, good gfe. shot 1 time and left after that cos too many people smoking there, not my place as i non smoker. spent rm 268..

night time book for my previous visit viet syt fl for overnight via okt. wanted to surprise her so did not tell her although i have her wechat. open door, she saw me, i smile at her happily as i missed her a lot...but she shock and give me black face afterward, tell me she don't want take my booking...wtf first time i got rejected by fl. i told her i will do slowly, gently, give tips, etc... but she don't want and say she scared of me...she went to call okt...very sad and emo as i crave her so much and think of her everyday but she hated me...but at least she remember me la. in the end okt recommend me another thai fl. ok la, quite chio, 8/10, natural b, high gfe also. ting tong type. even gave me love bite which scared the hell out of me. Did 1 shot night and 1 shot morning. maybe cos i tired from nz spa but deep in my heart i know it's because i prefer viet syt fl instead of thai. haha...even bought her breakfast before i left. paid rm750...

although many like thai girls for their gfe, but i prefer inexperience syt type. next day afternoon going back sg...keep feeling a bit buey song did not try any viet syt which are so expensive in sg..last minute book with okt another viet syt. ask for 2 hrs 2 shot at rm 400...yummy, left a happy man. but in my heart i still prefer my previous overnight viet. no chance to try her again unless she forgotten about me.

in total spent about rm1.5k for 2 days, total 5 shots. usually in sg spent about $500 a month for fl, wanted to go jb save money but in the end i ended up spent more...this month spent rm 2.5k which is about sgd $700+...but in terms of $/shot is very much worth it

before everyone start to pm me for ctcs, you can find nz spa and okt ctc in jb thread...thanks and up my points if you enjoy my sharing