Thread: Action in Japan
View Single Post
Old 18-06-2023, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: Action in Japan

Hey bro I was just at Kabukicho 2 weeks ago! The place is amazing as every evening onwards, the 2 sides of the street outside Toho Cinema will be filled young JPMM holding some sign boards and waving.

A few of them approached me but cos I was level ZERO in Jap so couldn't make out a word they were saying. I dun understand are they working as FL, nightclub or massage? In the end gave up and can only watch these cute girls standing by the roadside lol.

As I ventured into the streets inside Kabukicho, a couple of touts approached me too... they quoted 20K for "medium quality" and 30K for "high quality". I had zero knowledge of the Jap scene & not sure if they were scam so I politely declined them

I should have see your postings earlier!

So what are those young girls doing with the signboard and waiving at passer-bys? And are those 20K/30K legit fl or what? I am so confused by the Tokyo play scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I can't post the web here, but if you Google "Club Slow Kabukicho", you can find it. There is some problem with the website, the girls pictures are not available. About entering these places, it is ymmv. I was the probably the only / few foreigner in Club Slow that night but not the only one at Sweater-moon. Next time I'm gonna try more different ones.

I spent 10k JPY for 50 min time slot + 8k JPY on LD, total 18k JPY that night. It is cheaper than a Soapland, there's no sex here, but I enjoy DFK a lot, so these are kind of my favourite place. The girls with me had very good attitude, DFK so passionately wet and deep, so I bought LD for each of them. When your time is up, they will ask if you wanna extend.

It is NOT mandatory to buy LD for the girls. But if you keep them happy, you'll be happy except for your wallet . You probably wanna enjoy but no need to go overboard with the LD, each girl keeps you company for about 15 - 20 min, they can barely finish the LD by the time they rotate. I regret not extending time here, the girls I had were very good.